ISMILDA RESEARCH CONSULTANCY
Our journey- how it all began
Ours was an ordinary family story motivated by our mother
Seeds in-house family magazine
Around 1964 extended members of our family launched a few pages issue titled Holiday mood. Produced in holidays. For special occasions like family weddings.
It was just a manuscript and carbon copies of that manuscript written in paragraphs and columns (newspaper style)
As school magazine (short lived)
After registering with the registrar of newspapers New Delhi, we published SCHOOL LINK.
A magazine FOR SCHOOLS IN GOA.
- We had made a resolution not to include advertisements.
- Articles would be collected from students of various schools
- Some fine articles were collected from our student contacts.
- Some topics were suggested. Some of the students who contributed have shown brilliance in their careers later in life .
- Creative material, in the form of, original jokes, cartoons and cross-word puzzles appeared in the magazines.
Printing was manual, old fashioned , led to errors.
- We survived hardly a year due to printing cost and distribution difficulties. Though first print was 2000 copies ( ambitious plan ), subsequently it dropped to few hundreds
- It did not spark the imagination of the student community in Goa.
- In course of time we sifted to computer prints of cyclostyled copies.
- Though project failed, it was for us an experience. .
AS A WEB PAGE (piggy back ride) on a web site ABOUT goa….com? AROUND 2000
Seminars And conferences
organized by ismilda research in collaboration with :
1. VIVEKANAND INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES
Theme : Law and Society
Date : 24th to 25 November 2012
Venue : Senate Hall Goa University
Main Speaker : Prof. Dr. V. B. Coutinho
Chief Guest : Prof. Dr. J. S. Patil
Theme : Legal Education in 2020
Perspectives and Problems
Date : 01st March, 2013
Venue : Senate Hall of Goa University
Motivator : Dr.Marian Pinheiro
- V. M. SALGAONCAR COLLEGE OF LAW:
PORTUGUESE LANGUAGUGE AND LITERATURE IN GOA
– PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE
Date : 25th May, 2013
Venue : V. M. Salgaoncar College of Law, Miramar
Papers presented : PAPERS PRESENTED –ABOUT TEN
Our future :
We intend to continue as a Blog.
Our Link is: www.ismilda.org
Topics will be of interest to students and teachers.
Thanks for visiting our blog site.
Topics will be selected at random.
In near future, the blog is intended to be collaborative.